Bridge Builder's Society
Members of the Bridge Builder's Society are individuals who have included Carroll Hospital Center and/or BridgingLife in their estate plans. This includes those who have made provisions in their wills, those who have established charitable gift annuities or trusts, and/or those who have designated either organization as a beneficiary of their estate, a retirement plan, insurance policy, CD or bank account.
These individuals have demonstrated the highest level of commitment to Carroll Hospital Center and BridgingLife by making the gift of a lifetime.
If you have decided or are considering the possibility of including either organization in your estate plans, please let us know. It would be our great pleasure to work with you to design a gift plan that best meets your philanthropic dreams. We can discuss ways to support programs and services that are most important to you and can help you design a naming opportunity to perpetuate a family legacy. Additionally, we would welcome the opportunity to thank you today for the gift we'll receive in the future.
If you would like additional information about becoming a Bridge Builder, please call Steven Tuttle, Director, at (410)871-6200.
To thank you for your generosity, we would like to offer the following benefits:
- Invitation to annual Bridge Builder recognition event
- Recognition on the Bridge Builder wall
- A 10% discount on over-the-counter medications and medical equipment purchased at Anchor Pharmacy
- Free flu shots (based on availability)
- 20% discount at Carroll Hospital Center's Overlook Café
- Invitations o free health and wellness screenings
- 50% of educational programs at The Women's Place
- 10% discount on all purchases at The Candy Striper and Candy Striper, Jr., Carroll Hospital Center's gift shop
- A complimentary gourmet meal for you and a guest, should you be admitted to Carroll Hospital Center
- A newspaper delivered to your room (Monday - Friday), upon request.